Author Topic: [Frontpage News]72% of iPhone 4 users  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Fujitsu

• JimmyTheKing
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • Nostalgia ain't what it used to be
    • View Profile
[Frontpage News]72% of iPhone 4 users
« on: August 05, 2010, 11:23:44 PM »
http://www.bcchardware.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8926&Itemid=1

A new survey over at Cnet shows that 72 percent of iPhone 4 users surveyed reported that they were "very satisfied" with their phone. This is down a little as last year when iPhone 3GS users were surveyed 82% said they were very happy so obviously the defects are affecting users a little but its still interesting to see that most people are "very satisfied. Cnet has more on this survey over here. [/a. . .

Does this surprise anyone?

I'm a little surprised with the issues that the iPhone 4 is having that people still are so happy. Is this a case of "I dished out alot of money so I'm going to like it and not look stupid" or still genuine "satisfaction" with the device.

Post your thoughts here, I'm sure this will be a topic on the next Weekly Tech Update

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Re: [Frontpage News]72% of iPhone 4 users
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 05:43:15 AM »
I think that overall, the iPhone 4 is a good device - if you have a case and/or a bumper, I bet it would be pretty slick.  If that is taken into account, probably people would be satisfied.  Just my thoughts when promoting advocacy for the devil.