Author Topic: [Frontpage News]Zowie Gear G-TF Speed Mousepad  (Read 3341 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
[Frontpage News]Zowie Gear G-TF Speed Mousepad
« on: July 12, 2011, 07:06:26 AM »
Zowie Gear G-TF Speed Mousepad

We have just taken a look at the ZOWIE G-TF Speed Mousepad.  If you think that cloth pads are outdated, you need to try the ZOWIE G-TF Speed.  It's slick, well made, waterproof and tracks like a champ.  With a soft rubber back it doesn't slide around your desk either.  I've used a lot of pads over the years, but this could certainly be one of the best.  If you want more details, please check out our review.

Testing the ZOWIE GEAR G-TF Speed pad was a blast.  This is one of the best gaming surfaces out there.  As you can see by the pictures, I tested three different mice. The Arctic M551 Gaming mouse, the NZXT avatar gaming mouse and my main mouse, the Thermaltake eSports Black gaming mouse. All performed exceptionally well. The tightly woven surface of the Speed pad makes it feel like your mouse has brand new Teflon feet. . .

Please post your thoughts and comments for HooRaH here!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:34:24 AM by Zeus »

Offline HooRaH

• Static Discharge
    • View Profile
Re: [Frontpage News]Zowie Gear G-TF Speed Mousepad
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 09:42:09 AM »
There would have been more pics of the box but UPS decided to play football with it before they delivered it..  :o

FedEx ftw

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Re: [Frontpage News]Zowie Gear G-TF Speed Mousepad
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 09:25:08 PM »
Reminds me of the scene from "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" when Jim Carey is delivering for UPS.