Author Topic: What games are you playing?  (Read 13487 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
What games are you playing?
« on: November 20, 2003, 01:28:41 PM »
A while back the question was posted as to what games you all are playing.  There have been quite a few games released since then, so just for fun I was wondering what occupies your gaming hours?  Also, does it rock, and what new games suck?

Offline Death

• Case Whacker
  • Pumbaa
    • View Profile
    • Bio-Hazard
Re:What games are you playing?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2003, 03:30:04 PM »
I only really play 2 games right now, UT2K3 and RTW. I have lots of other ones but have completed them several times so they aren't played much anymore...........I'm waiting for UT2K4 to show up................ ???
Mountain Mods U2-UFO, DFI LanParty UT NF4 Ultra-D, AMD A64 3000 (Venice), Ultra XL PC3200 (2x512), HIS X800XL, WD SATA 80Gig, Lite-On DVD & DL DVDRW, Thermaltake TWV 500w, Samsung 997DF 19" CRT.

Offline Fujitsu

• JimmyTheKing
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • Nostalgia ain't what it used to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 05:18:07 PM »
Been playing Age of Mythology on the LAN for about a week now, really enjoying it, and a bit of NHL 2004 which is an awsome game

But mostly the only game I have been playing is BF1942:Secret Weapons

Offline LobbDogg

• Solder Master
  • and I'm a man who loves his Taffy!
    • View Profile
    • World of Xen
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 08:25:54 PM »
I finished up Call of Duty about a week ago, so now I'm play Need For Speed Underground (which I love) and Simpsons Hit and Run (which is fun too)  I like Need for speed cause you can customize your car with tonnes of stuff, and the gameplay is tight too.
Intel i7 650 | Asus P6TD Deluxe | Geforce 660 GT | 12 GB Patriot PC12800 | Corsair 600watt Modular PSU

Offline Fujitsu

• JimmyTheKing
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2003, 10:16:13 PM »
yah I wanna play NFS:Underground, looks awsome

Offline Seeker

• Solder Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2003, 07:58:17 PM »
kinda into Will Rock ,still on the ut2003 kick waiting for the ut2004, thinking about buying  Halo for pc, spyhunter 2 looks good but is it on pc ? and nfs underground looks awesome
Remember kids, if you happen to find yourself upside down and on fire, you've just discovered the meaning of "too fast".

Offline MaraudingDemon

• Case Whacker
  • I'm a MaraudingDemon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2003, 08:48:33 AM »
kinda into Will Rock ,still on the ut2003 kick waiting for the ut2004, thinking about buying  Halo for pc, spyhunter 2 looks good but is it on pc ? and nfs underground looks awesome

I would not suggest Halo it was waste of money online gets old FAST and single get boring same levels over and over and over again.  No saving mid level and it just non stop enemy was hoping for so much more of a story line.

Offline Seeker

• Solder Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2003, 07:33:39 PM »
Ok thanks for the heads up on the halo deal i have the demo and seems kool. But you think that there will be ppl making maps, like ppl do for ut2003 if so do you think that ppl might get Halo , or should we wait till the price drops to 19.99 ?? I kinda need sumthing else to play and battlefield is not my cup of tea...
Remember kids, if you happen to find yourself upside down and on fire, you've just discovered the meaning of "too fast".

Offline Fujitsu

• JimmyTheKing
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2003, 05:56:54 AM »
anyone else played Max Payne 2?? Its a great game, I'm almost finished it, its definately as good as the first one, but the only problem is they are never long enough and the replay value just isn't there

Missleman

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2003, 12:02:31 PM »
I can honestly say that the only game i really play is BF1942. just trying to get better using different weapons and practicing a whole lot. the other game i do play is completely online. I like to alternate playing the different versions of BF. I like to go and play BF:SW and then go tand play BF:DC. anyway those are the games that i've been playing. i'm thinking about trying call of duty! not sure yet though.

Offline MaraudingDemon

• Case Whacker
  • I'm a MaraudingDemon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2003, 10:39:42 AM »
Max 2 is fun only on part 2 but hard to find lots of free time to play.  1942 rocks didnt play it alot at 1st but now that I got my connection problems fixed I cant not play.  I also play alot of Red Faction online its fun and there so many new maps to play on.

Offline anti-air_grenade

• Static Discharge
  • So.. you like... stuff?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2003, 04:08:49 PM »
i have been play many games lately. i have been playing medal of honor rising sun(beat it yestarday and beat frontline(Game cube)), hot pursuit 2, porsche unleashed, raven-shield, starcraft, and star trek bridge commander. I do not know why i can't stay on one topic. ADD?

Offline Seeker

• Solder Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2003, 06:44:10 PM »
Well the need for speed underground is a hit for me....cant really put it down lol

Offline LobbDogg

• Solder Master
  • and I'm a man who loves his Taffy!
    • View Profile
    • World of Xen
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2003, 07:19:54 PM »
Ur always wanting to see the next available upgrade for your car.  

Once you get to about 100/111 it starts to get really hard.  U mess up once while driving, and its basically over.
Intel i7 650 | Asus P6TD Deluxe | Geforce 660 GT | 12 GB Patriot PC12800 | Corsair 600watt Modular PSU

Offline Seeker

• Solder Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2003, 07:39:47 PM »
Ya so far i have probs. with it loading have to find a patch for it if there is one i start it then play but when i change maps it dont like it have to restart it kinda sucks i do have the nocd deal installed could this be a problem ???