Author Topic: [Frontpage News]Big Game Release Week: Diablo and Max Payne 3  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Fujitsu

• JimmyTheKing
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • Nostalgia ain't what it used to be
    • View Profile
http://www.bcchardware.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11455&Itemid=1

This week was a big week for video game releases with Diablo 3 and Max Payne 3 both hitting store shelves on Wednesday. Thanks to the hype behind both of these games one would assume that both Rockstar Games (Max Payne 3) and Activision/Blizzard (Diable 3) will be having a pretty good month saleswise.

Diablo 3:

First up we've got Diablo 3. This game has been eagerly anticipated by gamers for years and is finally here. . .

So what are peoples thoughts on these big releases so far?

I picked up Max Payne 3 for Xbox and so far I must say I'm pretty impressed. I've been a huge fan on the Max Payne series (the original Max Payne was one of my Top 10 games) and so far I haven't been disappointed.

Anyone else have any thoughts? Did I make the wrong decision going with Max Payne over Diablo 3?

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Re: [Frontpage News]Big Game Release Week: Diablo and Max Payne 3
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 01:56:33 PM »
I've also got Max Payne 3 for the Xbox...  Not disappointed, but it earns in "M" rating for sure.

Offline Fujitsu

• JimmyTheKing
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • Nostalgia ain't what it used to be
    • View Profile
Re: [Frontpage News]Big Game Release Week: Diablo and Max Payne 3
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 07:05:25 PM »
I've also got Max Payne 3 for the Xbox...  Not disappointed, but it earns in "M" rating for sure.

Haha, yah it features a bit more gore than I remember from the originals.

Although I must say when you "die" and it shows you the sequence of how it happened its pretty tough to argue that you shouldn't have died when parts of you are "missing".