Author Topic: Default Forum Template  (Read 5968 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Default Forum Template
« on: April 17, 2004, 04:29:18 AM »
As I'm sure you noticed, I changed the default forum template.  We've been running an entirely different and new forum, but it looked exactly the same.  I figured a change was in order.  You can still go into your profile, click on "Additional Preferences" and change the theme back to the original, or you can enjoy the new theme.  While you're at "Additional Preferences", take a look at turning the "Quick Reply" on.  It saves time. . . trust me, and give it a try!

If you all loath the new template, I can change the default back to the original.  Please post your feedback here.

Offline Death

• Case Whacker
  • Pumbaa
    • View Profile
    • Bio-Hazard
Re: Default Forum Template
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 08:31:47 AM »
I really like the new layout of the new forums................easy to use and looks great............:)
Mountain Mods U2-UFO, DFI LanParty UT NF4 Ultra-D, AMD A64 3000 (Venice), Ultra XL PC3200 (2x512), HIS X800XL, WD SATA 80Gig, Lite-On DVD & DL DVDRW, Thermaltake TWV 500w, Samsung 997DF 19" CRT.

Offline Seeker

• Solder Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 10:42:18 AM »
Easy on the eyes man !! no need to change for this one...
Remember kids, if you happen to find yourself upside down and on fire, you've just discovered the meaning of "too fast".

Offline Fujitsu

• JimmyTheKing
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • Nostalgia ain't what it used to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 09:18:36 PM »
well I guess I'm in the minority

not a big fan of the new layout, seems too cluttered to me, think I'm switching back to the classic

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 03:58:13 AM »
I do appreciate your feedback.  The "old" layout is called the "Converted" Theme.  I'd recommend trying the "SMF Slim" as well. It has the same color set, but not all the stuff up top. 

I've also added an old "YaBB Gold" theme for you all to try out.  The text is a little high contrast, but it's not too bad.  Thanks again for the feedback.

Offline killer

• BCC n00b
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 12:06:39 PM »
for someone who doesn't post much but reads it almost daily, I like the new setup....it is easier to read...keep up the good work zeus. little by little i learn something new...LOL

Offline Seeker

• Solder Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2004, 05:38:26 PM »
I think that killer just wants to find out what im doing .... As i spend alot of time on the computer lol  :-*  Loads fast thats all i care until this high speed comes our way..
Remember kids, if you happen to find yourself upside down and on fire, you've just discovered the meaning of "too fast".