Author Topic: Affiliate Cases and PSUs  (Read 686 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Affiliate Cases and PSUs
« on: December 08, 2013, 11:47:25 PM »
If you're looking for a new case to house your gear, there are really some great choices right now. Even if you're building a small PC - or just want something basic, there are really some great choices. A few years ago, everything was all pimped out and you had a very hard time finding a nice, classy case. Thanks to Lian Li and Fractal Design, they have kept their feet on the ground. Cases like the Fractal Design Define XL R2 Case at NikkTech show that classy still exists. The Xigmatek Aquila Micro ATX PC Chassis at TechnologyX pushes the limits of classy into flashy, but they do it in a very elegant way. I like this case - a lot.

There is something to be said for a gaming chassis though. They bring a lot of flash and features to the party and still look nice. Case in point is the SilverStone Raven RV04 at APHNetworks. The Cooler Master Storm Stryker Chassis over at TechnologyX is not to be counted out though. I really like this open design and the layout of this case. All that said, the Antec GX700 at ComputingOnDemand is a very awesome case that will appeal to war-themed FPS gamers everywhere. The color scheme is just downright slick. If you're on a tight budget though, something like the Cougar Spike Mini Gaming Case at Hardware360 is still a decent choice as it has nice features at a better price.

All of these cases above come without power supplies, so if you're doing a new build with a new box, make sure to check out the Corsair CS650M power supply at HardwareHeaven. It's from a brand we've come to trust, but you should always take a look at a review before you spend your cash.

Click here to read this article!