Author Topic: ROCCAT Siru Gaming Mouse Pad  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
ROCCAT Siru Gaming Mouse Pad
« on: March 22, 2014, 09:12:40 PM »
ROCCAT Siru Gaming Mouse Pad

We have just posted up our review of the ROCCAT Siru Gaming Mouse Pad. This pad is one of the thinnest mats we've ever seen and if you want something that won't take a lot of space in your bag, or raise your hand uncomfortably high off your desk, you should really take a look at see how a razer-thin pad really works. It's more than just a pretty face - and it is pretty. Please take a look at our review for all the details.

When I first thought about testing the Siru out, I knew I was not sure what to think as it had been a long while since I had used a hard surface pad. I knew I was going to need a new one soon as my old fabric one was breaking down where I had most used it. So much dirt and dust was in and around it that as every week went by, it just became more and more difficult to use. As soon as I opened the package for the Siru and was able to look and feel what I was going to be using, I knew this pad was going to be my pad for a long time.

Please post your thoughts, comments and questions for IronMan right here.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 09:17:30 PM by Zeus »

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Re: ROCCAT Siru Gaming Mouse Pad
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 09:14:18 PM »
Eric "Ironman" Johnsen sent me this today...

Over time, the sticky backing has started to peel away. Some of this material stays stuck to the surface that the mouse pad is attached to while other bits have started to roll and loosen up while still on the back of the mouse pad. It seems that the bottom surface is not as durable as we'd hoped, and once this pad starts to slide around, it's usefulness will be severely affected.

That is unfortunate and we will be following up with ROCCAT to see if this is the exception or the rule. Stay tuned.