Author Topic: Samsung YP-T5V 256MB of Digital Audio Player Goodness  (Read 4416 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Samsung YP-T5V 256MB of Digital Audio Player Goodness
« on: August 03, 2004, 08:17:01 PM »
I've been jamming lately with the YP-T5V Digital Audio player from Samsung.  This baby can play your MP3's, WMA, and WAV files as well as play and encode FM radio with it's built in tuner.  It also packs the features of a digital audio recorder, and can encode audio directly through an input jack.  Pretty much the swiss army knife of MP3 players - this is a beauty.  Head on over and check out the review here.

In the meantime, enjoy the classic clippage.

Overall, the YP-T5V scores pretty well. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a great looking and sounding MP3 player that will be satisfied with the 256MB of storage. Honestly, this was plenty of storage for me as it holds 4 hours worth of tune-age, and if the tune-age is worthy, one repeat during the day is not too bad. I like it, the wife likes it, and I'm sure that if you picked one up, you'd be impressed with it as well. It works. It works well. It's worthy. . .

Your comments, questions, and feedback are always welcome.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2004, 08:20:47 PM by Zeus »

Offline Fujitsu

• JimmyTheKing
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • Nostalgia ain't what it used to be
    • View Profile
Re: Samsung YP-T5V 256MB of Digital Audio Player Goodness
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2004, 08:54:26 PM »
smoking, that fm tuner thing-a-ma-gig would sure be handy

I don't like the non-expandability though

although if I had the cash, I think I'd go to one of those 20 gig ones, sure would be handy to never have to delete songs to make run for others

Offline Seeker

• Solder Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 06:34:22 PM »
Good review. I would like something like this also for the FM and the tunes 4hrs good for me.. Just one thing, I was able to see this deal when Zues got it and man is it small and light. Does it come in different colors? Or is the blue the only deal here. I would have to order a bright intense color in order not to lose it. haha   ;)
Remember kids, if you happen to find yourself upside down and on fire, you've just discovered the meaning of "too fast".

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 08:16:13 PM »
There are a few different colors, but they are for different models.  The YP-TXX series comes in 128MB, 256MB, and 512MB.