Author Topic: Newest Member to the BCC Team!  (Read 9727 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Newest Member to the BCC Team!
« on: November 19, 2004, 03:22:17 PM »
Alright, I learned my lesson.  This morning, I posted that I was "waiting, and waiting" for the arrival of our son.  After I posted that headline, I went in the house and found my wife still having very minor contractions.  Time enough to give my sister a call, pack up and head to the hospital right?  I don't think so.  Within minutes she felt she had to push, so we got her laid down on the floor of our bedroom, and less than 20 minutes later, I had delivered our son.  Yup, an unplanned home birth gone right.

Thankfully, everyone is doing just great, and we caught a ride to the hospital to get everything else taken care of.  Congratulations are in order for my wife, we decided to "maybe try it without medication this time."  Also, a Happy Birthday goes out to my new son, James Edward.  I thank the Lord God that everything worked out okay, and also my sister for stepping up and taking care of our 2 year old, and for helping clean up.  God is good.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2004, 06:41:36 AM by Zeus »

Offline Mr. Analyst

• BCC n00b
    • View Profile
Re: Newest Member to the BCC Team!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 08:19:34 PM »
Congratulations from myself and Donna, Zeus! It sounds like an adventure! Donna's mom called us to give us the news. God has also been good to us lately. I started a four-week work experience using MS Excel to enter data for a local trucking company that my brother-in-law owns. I have been working three weeks now and we will see in a week whether they have other similar projects to keep me going. If not, I could be working for our community church volunteering for computer projects that they had planned for me before. And in January, another person from church who works in the financial services area will be requesting my Excel skills.

Take care Zeus, and enjoy the new birth. Give our regards to your family. Yes, we've sensed God's goodness in our lives lately as well. I've been so busy with my work experience lately that I haven't spent time visiting this site. I figure that is a good thing - to at least be working now!

God bless,
Mr. Analyst ;D ;D ;D ;D

TheSeven

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 01:45:40 AM »
Hey man, congrats on the new addition to your family.  Sounds like an eventful day for you.  I just have one question...do we now have to call you Dr. Zeus? HAHA.  Anyways, I just wanted to wish you and your family the best. 

--Cowboy Seven

« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 03:45:16 PM by Cowboy Seven »

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2004, 05:19:15 AM »
Do we now have to call you Dr. Zues?

heh.  Now that is funny.  Thanks guys.   I appreciate the warm wishes.  Everyone is doing great and that is the most important thing.

Offline GOLIATH

• Static Discharge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 03:59:58 PM »
Hey, Congratulations from the west coast!  :D Deidra and I are very happy to hear that everything has worked out so well for your family! He is a very handsome little man. I can't wait to see his first BCC post in the forum! Take care.
AMD XP-M 2500+ @2.2GHz cooled by Zalman CNPS7000A-ALCU || ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe || OCZ Performance Edition 2x512MB PC3200 400MHz || NVidia 6600GT || Maxtor 80GB SATA || LG DVD-RW

Offline Seeker

• Solder Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2004, 06:24:07 PM »
I would post something on this but i had phoned Zeus yesterday  to congrat. the family, Dr. Zeus kinda sounds good hey??  But the wage not sure if  you could take it.....lol Well to all the best

dave
Remember kids, if you happen to find yourself upside down and on fire, you've just discovered the meaning of "too fast".

Offline SnowMan

• BCC n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2004, 11:34:50 PM »
Congratulations Zeus!  My wife and I just had our first on Aug. 7th of this year.  We had a little girl named Avery.  She is so beautiful, and I know you feel the same about your newest member to the family.  B.T.W. your baby is adorable. 
I just recently joined your website, and I enjoy looking around etc.  Keep up the good work.  ----The SnowMan
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 05:36:28 AM by Zeus »

Offline VE6JHC

• Case Whacker
  • Heat Removal by H20
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2004, 09:17:36 PM »
I just read the story in the local paper.....Wow! Good job under pressure.
Video Games will send you straight to Hell and Satan has a Rail Gun!

Offline lynnriley

• BCC n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2004, 01:56:59 PM »
Congratulations to you all. The news article was great. :)
What ever you do, Make it Fun!

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2004, 02:58:07 PM »
Thanks all.  As was stated in the paper, and online in the e-version here, the credit really goes to my wife.

Offline lu

• Static Discharge
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2004, 02:16:59 PM »
Awesome!