Author Topic: Samsung 10" Portable DVD Player  (Read 3777 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Samsung 10" Portable DVD Player
« on: November 28, 2004, 06:35:39 PM »
Over the last couple of weeks I've really been enjoying playing around with a new toy from Samsung.  This time around they fired over the DVD-L300 10" Portable DVD Player.  This unit boasts native DVD resolution and packs some pretty nifty features such as video in and out. . . that's right, video in.  Head on over and catch the full review here.

Until then, here's some clipage:

Samsung recently contacted me and gave me a bit of a choice.  They wanted me to take a look at their portable DVD players, and offered me either their 10" L300 unit or the 12" L1200.  Both offered the same resolution - native DVD resolution of 720x480, so I opted for the 10" model as it should offer better quality as opposed to stretching the resolution another 2".  Even at 10", this is the largest portable unit that I have ever had the pleasure to use.  As good as it sounds, there are a couple of issues that we'll address later.  Read on to find out if this unit should be added to your Christmas wish list.

Please post any comments, questions or general feedback regarding this review right here.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 09:39:13 AM by Zeus »