Author Topic: Sennheiser U 320 Universal Gaming Headset  (Read 3236 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Sennheiser U 320 Universal Gaming Headset
« on: February 16, 2013, 06:53:57 PM »
Sennheiser U 320 Universal Gaming Headset

We have just posted our review of the Sennheiser U 320 Universal Gaming Headset.  This sweet piece of gear works equally well on your PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360 and offers great audio quality and amazing comfort.  If you game across multiple platforms, this headset provides some great value as well.  We've got all the details in our review.

At the end of the day the Sennheiser U 320 headset for the your universal gaming needs is a pretty solid product and if you have the budget for these I know you won't be disappointed.  They are very comfortable, have great audio quality and plug into any device that you use for mainstream gaming.  These did win our Editor's Choice "Gold" award, but they could use a tweak on the price to really make them stand out.

Please post your thoughts, comments and questions below.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 07:03:26 PM by Zeus »

Offline pufferphish

• BCC n00b
  • Who dat'?
    • View Profile
Re: Sennheiser U 320 Universal Gaming Headset
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 06:16:58 AM »
Hi! Thanks for the great reviews, I have been trying to decide between the U 320 and the PC360 headset for PC gaming.  I was set on getting the PC360 until I read these reviews.  Looks like the U320 is priced less, and has all the same features, and that bass boost is a nice touch.  I did like the on ear mic adjust on the PC360, but being able to mute game music and chat individually is pretty clutch.  Which of the two would you take?  Would I be losing out on much going for the U320 instead of the PC360?  Thanks.